The government class book [electronic resource] : a youth's manual of instruction in the principles of constitutional government and law / by Andrew W. Young.
- New ed., thoroughly rev. / by Salter S. Clark
- New York : Clark and Maynard, 1884.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (x, 279 pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- pt. 1. Principles of government
part 2. Principles of law
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Clark, Salter S. (Salter Storrs), 1854-1935
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|