The state and federal governments of the United States [electronic resource] : a brief manual for schools and colleges / by Woodrow Wilson.
- Boston, U.S.A. : D.C. Heath, 1889.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (ix, 131 pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This manual is one chapter extracted from the author's The state : elements of historical and practical politics. Cf. Pref
"Some representative authorities": pages 122-126
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|