The history and antiquities of Boston [electronic resource] : the capital of Massachusetts and metropolis of New England : from its settlement in 1630 to the year 1770 : also, an introductory history of the discovery and settlement of New England, with notes, critical and illustrative / by Samuel G. Drake.
- Boston : L. Stevens, 1856.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (x, 840 pages,  leaves of plates (3 folded)) : illustrations
- Boston (Mass.) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
New England -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|