The law of contracts and promises upon various subjects and with particular persons [electronic resource] : as settled in the action of assumpsit / by Samuel Comyn.
- 1st American, from the 2nd London ed. / with considerable alterations and additions, and with references to American decisions
- New York : Collins and Hannay, 1826.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (596 pages)
- Contracts -- Great Britain.
Contracts -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Also issued in set in 1993 as fiche nos. 77008-77014
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|