Defence of usury [electronic resource] : shewing the impolicy of the present legal restaints on the terms of pecuniary bargains in letters to a friend : to which is added a letter to Adam Smith ... on the discouragements opposed by the above restraints to the progress of inventive industry / by Jeremy Bentham.
- 4th ed
- London : Payne and Foss, 1818.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (206, 70 pages)
- Smith, Adam, 1723-1790.
Usury -- Great Britain.
Interest -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "To which is also added, third edition, A protest against law-taxes."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Bentham, Jeremy, 1748-1832.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|