The law of bills of sale [electronic resource] : containing a general introduction in ten chapters, the text of the repealed statutes, the Bills of Sale acts, 1878 to 1891, with notes and an appendix of forms / by James Weir.
- London : Jordan and Sons, 1896.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xlviii, 386 pages) : forms
- Bills of sale -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|