Among the law-makers [electronic resource] / by Edmund Alton.
- New York : C. Scribner's Sons, 1886.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xiv, 308 pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations, portraits
- United States. Congress -- Juvenile literature.
Capitol pages -- Biography
United States -- Politics and government -- Juvenile literature
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The working of the national government, from the standpoint of a page in Congress
"The larger part of the contents of this volume appeared originally as a serial in St. Nicholas"--Pref
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|