Dark and terrible deeds of George Lathrop [electronic resource] : who, after passing through the various degrees of crime, was finally convicted and hung in New Orleans, June 5, 1848, for the robbery and murder of his father, March 8, 1847.
- New Orleans : W. Stuart, 1848.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (31,  pages) : illustrations
- Lathrop, George, d. 1848.
Criminals -- Louisiana -- New Orleans.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|