The liquor problem in its legislative aspects [electronic resource] / by Frederic H. Wines and John Koren.
- Boston : Houghton, Mifflin, 1897.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (vi, 342 pages) : illustrations
- Liquor laws -- United States.
Liquor laws -- United States -- States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "An investigation made under the direction of Charles W. Eliot, Seth Low and James C. Carter, sub-committee of the Committee of Fifty to Investigate the Liquor Problem."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Koren, John, 1861-1923
Committee of Fifty for the Investigation of the Liquor Problem
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|