The American Congress [electronic resource] : a history of national legislation and political events, 1774-1895 / by Joseph West Moore.
- New York : Harper and Brothers, 1895.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xii, 581 pages)
- United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -522) and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.