Murder of the Meeks family, or, Crimes of the Taylor brothers [electronic resource] : the full and authentic story of the midnight massacre, by Bill and George Taylor, of the Meeks family, father, mother and three little children ... the gruesome story of little Nellie Meeks, sole survivor of the massacre.
- Other Title:
- Crimes of the Taylor brothers
- Kansas City, Mo. : Ryan Walker, c1896.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (63 pages) : illustrations
- Meeks family.
Murder -- Missouri -- Sullivan County.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|