The principles of bankruptcy [electronic resource] : embodying the Bankruptcy acts, 1883 and 1890, and the leading cases thereon, part of the Debtors Act, 1869, the Bankruptcy Appeals (County Courts) Act, 1884, the Bankruptcy (Discharge and Closure) Act, 1887, the Preferential Payments in Bankruptcy acts, 1888 & 1897 ... / by Richard Ringwood.
- 7th ed
- London : Stevens and Haynes, 1899.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxxiv, 391 pages)
- Bankruptcy -- Great Britain.
Bills of sale -- Great Britain.
Assignments (Law) -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "With an appendix containing the schedules to the Bankruptcy Act, 1883; the Bankruptcy Rules, 1886, 1890, and 1891; the rules as to the committal of judgment debtors, and as to administration orders; regulations issued by the bankruptcy judge; a scale of costs, fees and percentages; the Bills of Sale acts, 1878, 1882, 1890, and 1891, and the rules thereunder; the Deeds of Arrangement Act, 1887; and the rules thereunder."
Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|