Bankruptcy law and practice [electronic resource] : being a treatise on the law and practice of bankruptcy, together with the Bankruptcy Act, 1883 (46 & 47 Vic. c. 52), orders, rules, forms, & c, of 1886 and the statutes relating to matters in connection therewith / by Henry Wyatt Hart.
- 3rd ed., rev. and enl
- London : Waterlow Brothers and Layton, 1887.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxxix, 555, lxv pages)
- Bankruptcy -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Great Britain. Bankruptcy Act, 1883
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|