The law of partnership and the investment of savings of the poor [electronic resource] : being the evidence / given by H. Bellenden Ker before the committee appointed to consider the subject of affording facilities to the investments of the savings of the middle and working classes ; with prefatory remarks in a letter to J.M. Ludlow.
- London : V. and R. Stevens and G.S. Norton, 1851.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (55 pages)
- Partnership -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Ludlow, John Malcolm Forbes, 1821-1911
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|