Auctioneers [electronic resource] : their duties and liabilities / by Robert Squibbs.
- London : Crosby, Lockwood, 1879.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (322 pages)
- Auctioneers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain
Auctions -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|