Lees' Laws of British shipping and of marine assurance [electronic resource] / edited and thoroughly revised to the present time by John C. Bigham.
- 10th ed
- London : G. Philip, 1877.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xi, 891 pages)
- Maritime law -- Great Britain
Marine insurance -- Great Britain
Insurance law -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Rev. edition of: The laws of shipping and insurance / by James Lees
Includes bibliographical references and indexes
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Lees, James, 1804-1868.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|