A manual of criminal law [electronic resource] : including the mode of procedure by which it is enforced / by Emory Washburn.
- 3rd ed. / with notes by Marshall D. Ewell
- Chicago : Callaghan, 1900.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (lv, 350 pages)
- Criminal law -- United States.
Criminal procedure -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Especially designed for use of students."
Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Ewell, Marshall Davis, 1844-1928
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|