Courts and their jurisdiction [electronic resource] : a treatise on the jurisdiction of the courts of the present day, how such jurisdiction is conferred, and the means of acquiring and losing it / by John D. Works.
- Cincinnati : R. Clarke Company, 1894.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (ix, 908 pages)
- Jurisdiction -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|