A treatise upon some of the general principles of the law, whether of a legal, or of an equitable nature [electronic resource] : including their relations and application to actions and defenses in general, whether in courts of common law or courts of equity : and equally adapted to courts governed by codes / by Edwin Baylies.
- Albany : W. Gould, Jr., 1888.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (lxxxiv, 669 pages)
- Law -- United States.
Actions and defenses -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Supplement to Wait's Actions and defenses, 7 volumes ... Volume 8, supplementary volume."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Wait, William, 1821-1880.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|