Cases and opinions on constitutional law, and various points of English jurisprudence [electronic resource] : collected and digested from official documents and other sources : with notes / by William Forsyth.
- London : Stevens and Haynes, 1869.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxxviii, 572 pages)
- Constitutional law -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Short biographical notices of deceased lawyers whose opinions are given in this work": pages [xxxv]-xxxviii
Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|