A letter to the Right Hon. Robert Peel, M.P. for the University of Oxford, on the pernicious effects of a variable standard of value, especially as it regards the condition of the lower orders and the poor laws [electronic resource] / by one of his constituents.
- Other Title:
- Letter to the Right Hon. Robert Peel ... on the pernicious effects of a variable standard of value ..
- 3rd ed
- Oxford : J. Murray, 1819.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (104 pages)
- Currency question -- Great Britain.
Poor -- Great Britain.
Poor laws -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Peel, Robert, Sir, 1788-1850
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|