The law of auctions, or, The auctioneer's practical guide [electronic resource] : to which is added, a comprehensive summary of the law of distress : and the qualifications and duties of appraisers ... / by T. Williams.
- Other Title:
- Auctioneer's practical guide
- 4th ed
- London : Printed for Sherwood, Gilbert, and Piper, 1826.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xii, 233 pages)
- Auctions -- Great Britain
Distress (Law) -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|