The origin and history of the constitution of England [electronic resource] : and of the early parliaments of Ireland / by Sir William Betham.
- Standardized Title:
- Dignities, feudal and parliamentary
- Dublin : W. Curry, 1834.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xx, 386 pages)
- Great Britain. Parliament -- History.
Ireland. Parliament -- History.
Constitutional history -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Originally issued in 1830 as: Dignities, feudal and parliamentary
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|