The reasons of the laws of Moses [electronic resource] : from the "More nevochim" of Maimonides / [translated] by James Townley, with notes, dissertations, and a life of the author.
- Standardized Title:
- Dalālat al-ḥāʾirīn. English. Selections
- London : Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1827.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (451 pages) : illustrations
- Maimonides, Moses, 1135-1204.
Jewish law -- Interpretation and construction.
Commandments, Six hundred and thirteen.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translation of selections from: Dalalāt al-ḥaʻirīn
Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Townley, James, 1774-1833
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|