Lectures on justice, police, revenue and arms [electronic resource] : delivered in the University of Glasgow / by Adam Smith ; reported by a student in 1763 ; and edited with an introduction and notes by Edwin Cannan.
- Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1896.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxxix, 253 pages)
- Political science
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reprinted for the first time from the author's manuscript, with reproduction, "as exact as is possible in type" of manuscript title, "Jurisprudence, or, Notes from the lectures on justice, police, revenue, and arms, delivered in the University of Glasgow by Adam Smith, professor of moral philosophy, 1766."
Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Cannan, Edwin, 1861-1935.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|