The Powers and duties of the town officer, as contained in the statutes of Maine [electronic resource] : with forms adapted thereto : including also the powers and duties of plantation & parish officers, and other useful matter.
- 3rd ed., improved
- Hallowell [Me.] : Glazier, Masters, 1833.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (357 pages)
- Local officials and employees -- Maine.
Local government -- Law and legislation -- Maine.
Local government -- Law and legislation -- Maine -- Forms.
Municipal corporations -- Maine.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Ascribed both to John Maurice O'Brien (Cf. Williamson, Joseph. A bibliography of the state of Maine, 1896) and Jeremiah Perley (Cf. NUC pre-56)
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- O'Brien, John Maurice, 1786-1865
Perley, Jeremiah, 1784-1834
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|