The Connecticut civil officer [electronic resource] : in three parts ... : with suitable and approved forms for each : together with numerous legal forms of common use and general convenience / by John M. Niles.
- 3rd ed
- Hartford [Conn.] : F.J. Huntington, 1839.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (viii, -371 pages)
- Justices of the peace -- Connecticut
Constables -- Connecticut
Selectmen -- Connecticut
Local government -- Law and legislation -- Connecticut
Forms (Law) -- Connecticut
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- pt. 1. Containing the powers and duties of justices of the peace
part 2. Containing the powers and duties of constables
part 3. Containing the powers and duties of selectmen
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|