Church-of-Englandism and its catechism examined [electronic resource] : preceded by strictures on the exclusionary system, as pursued in the National Society's schools : interspersed with parallel views of the English and Scottish established and non-established churches : and concluding with remedies proposed for abuses indicated ... / by Jeremy Bentham.
- Other Title:
- Church of Englandism and its catechism examined
- London : E. Wilson, 1818.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xlii, lv, 248, 456 pages)
- Church of England -- Doctrines.
Church of England -- Catechisms -- History and criticism.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "An examination of the parliamentary system of church reform lately pursued, and still pursuing, including the proposed new churches."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|