The reading of the famous and learned Robert Callis, Esq., upon the statute of sewers [electronic resource] : with the several judgments and resolutions of the judges, as it was delivered by him at Gray's Inn.
- 4th ed., corr. and enl. / with the ms. notes of the late Mr. Serjeant Hill
- London : W. Clarke, 1810.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (vii, 291,  pages)
- Sewerage -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Hill, George, 1716-1808
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|