Decisions from the Chair, 1857-72 [electronic resource].
- Westminster : Printed by Nichols and Sons, 1875.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (vii, 58 pages)
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons -- Rules and practice
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Decisions of the Right Hon. Evelyn Denison, Speaker of the House of Commons, April 30, 1857-February 8, 1872, on points of order, rules of debate, and general practice of the House
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Ossington, John Evelyn Denison, Viscount, 1800-1873
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.