A treatise on the principles of the law of evidence [electronic resource] : with elementary rules for conducting the examination and cross-examination of witnesses / by W.M. Best.
- 3rd ed
- London : H. Sweet, 1860.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxv, 875 pages)
- Evidence (Law) -- Great Britain
Cross-examination -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Earlier editions. have title: A treatise on the principles of evidence and practice as to proofs in courts of commom law
Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Best, W. M. (William Mawdesley), 1809-1869.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|