Substance of the speech of the Right Hon. George Canning in the House of Commons, on Wednesday, November 24, 1819, on the address to the throne, upon the opening of the session of Parliament [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Substance of Mr. Canning's speech on Wednesday, Nov. 24, 1819
- London : J. Murray, 1820.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (54 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title: Substance of Mr. Canning's speech on Wednesday, Nov. 24, 1819
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.