A treatise on private corporations [electronic resource] : the effect of the clause of the Constitution of the United States that forbids a state to pass a "law impairing the obligation of contracts", upon the police control of a state over private corporations / by Wm. Wharton Smith.
- Philadelphia : Rees, Welsh, 1889.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (69 pages)
- Corporation law -- United States.
Constitutional law -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|