"The affairs of Rhode Island" [electronic resource] : being a review of president Wayland's "Discourse" : a vindication of the sovereignty of the people, and a refutation of the doctrines and doctors of despotism / by a member of the Boston Bar.
- Providence : B.T. Albro ; Boston : B.B. Mussey, 1842.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (30 pages)
- Wayland, Francis, 1796-1865. Affairs of Rhode Island.
Dorr Rebellion, 1842.
Rhode Island -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to: John A. Bolles. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|