Colonial constitutions [electronic resource] : an outline of the constitutional history and existing government of the British dependencies : with schedules of the orders in council, statutes, and Parliamentary documents relating to each dependency / by Arthur Mills.
- Other Title:
- Outline of the constitutional history and existing government of the British dependencies
- London : J. Murray, 1856.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (lxxi, 399 pages)
- Constitutional history -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|