The practice of the commissioners, assessors, surveyors, collectors, and other officers under the authority of the several Acts relating to the assessed taxes [electronic resource] : including a correct analytical abridgment of the several statutes passed ... / by Thomas Walter Williams.
- Other Title:
- Practice under the Acts relating to the assessed taxes
- London : W. Clarke and Sons, 1804.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (112, vi pages)
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half title: The practice under the Acts relating to the assessed taxes
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|