Petition of the freeholders of the county of Middlesex [electronic resource] : to the Honourable House of Commons : preceded by the speech with which it was introduced by Sir Philip Francis, K.B.
- London : Ridgways, 1817.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (15 pages)
- Habeas corpus -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Francis, Philip, 1740-1818.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.