Burn's Justice of the peace and parish officer [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Justice of the peace and parish officer
- 29th ed., corr. and greatly enl., containing the cases & statutes to 7 & 8 Vict., inclusive, with a new set of precedents : the title "Poor" / by Mr. Commissioner Bere, the rest of the work by Thomas Chitty
- London : Sweet, Maxwell and Son, and Stevens' and Norton, 1845.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (6 volumes)
- Justices of the peace -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Bere, Montague B.
Burn, Richard, 1709-1785
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|