The public prosecutor, or, Observations on the report from the select committee of the House of Commons [electronic resource] / by Lyttelton H. Bayley.
- Other Title:
- Public prosecutor
Observations on the report from the select committee of the House of Commons
- London : Butterworths, 1857.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (38 pages)
- Public prosecutors -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|