Court of Chancery [electronic resource] : debate in the House of Commons, Thursday, 27th March, 1851, upon Lord John Russell's motion for leave to bring in a bill for the better administration of justice in the Court of Chancery / edited by Charles Purton Cooper.
- 4th ed
- London : V. and R. Stevens and G.S. Norton, 
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (32 pages)
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery
Equity pleading and procedure -- Great Britain
Courts -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Russell, John Russell, Earl, 1792-1878.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.