A magisterial and police guide [electronic resource] : being the law relating to the procedure, jurisdiction, and duties of magistrates and police authorities : with an introduction, greatly enlarged, showing the general procedure before magistrates, both in indictable and summary matters / by Henry C. Greenwood and Temple Chevallier Martin.
- 3rd ed., including the session of 52 & 53 Vict., and the cases decided in the Superior Courts to the end of the year 1889, with notes, rev. and enl. / by Temple Chevallier Martin
- London : Stevens and Haynes, 1890.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xli, 1086 pages)
- Justices of the peace -- Great Britain.
Police magistrates -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Martin, Temple Chevallier
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|