An Impartial statement of the inhuman cruelties discovered! in the Coldbath-Fields Prison [electronic resource] : by the grand and traverse juries for the county of Middlesex, and reported in the House of Commons, on Friday the 11th of July, 1800 / by Sir Francis Burdett : with the report of the debate on that momentous occasion, to which are added, a letter to R.B. Sheridan, by Christopher Munnings : also, an interesting letter from one of the prisoners to Mr. Jordan, stating the real cause of his present miserable situation.
- 5th ed
- London : J.S. Jordan, 
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (30 pages)
- Coldbath Fields Prison (London, England)
Prisons -- England -- London
Prisoners -- Abuse of -- England -- London
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- References are made to this book as part I in: A Further account (being part II) of the cruelties discovered in the Coldbath-Fields Prison
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Burdett, Francis, Sir, 1770-1844
Sheridan, Richard Brinsley, 1751-1816
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.