A treatise on the office and duty of a justice of the peace, sheriff, coroner, constable, and of executors, administrators, and guardians [electronic resource] : in which is particularly laid down, the rules for conducting an action in the Court for the Trial of Small Causes : also, a digest of the laws on several important subjects : with a variety of approved forms : the whole arranged in alphabetical order, and adapted to the state of New-Jersey : to which are added, the public laws, passed since the revision by Judge Paterson / by James Ewing.
- Other Title:
- Public laws of the state of New-Jersey, since the revision by Judge Paterson, in 1800
- Trenton : Printed, for the author, by James Oram, 1805.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (558, 56 pages) : forms
- New Jersey. Court for the Trial of Small Causes.
Justices of the peace -- New Jersey.
Sheriffs -- New Jersey.
Coroners -- New Jersey.
Constables -- New Jersey.
Guardian and ward -- New Jersey.
Executors and administrators -- New Jersey.
Forms (Law) -- New Jersey.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Last section has special t.p.: The public laws of the state of New-Jersey, since the revision by Judge Paterson, in 1800 ..
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|