A curiosity of law, or, A respondent in the Supreme Judicial Court as a judge in the General Court [electronic resource] : and what possibly came of it / by Elizur Wright.
- Other Title:
- Curiosity of law
Respondent in the Supreme Judicial Court as a judge in the General Court
- Boston : Published by the author, 1866.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (96 pages)
- Wright, Elizur, 1804-1885.
Life insurance -- Massachusetts -- State supervision.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Massachusetts. General Court.
Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|