Sampson against the Philistines, or, The reformation of lawsuits [electronic resource] : and justice made cheap, speedy, and brought home to every man's door : agreeably to the principles of the ancient trial by jury, before the same was innovated by judges and lawyers / compiled for use of the honest citizens of the United States to whom it is dedicated.
- Other Title:
- Sampson against the Philistines
Reformation of lawsuits
- The 2nd ed
- Philadelphia : Printed by B. Graves, for W. Duane, 1805.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (96 pages)
- Justice, Administration of -- United States.
Law -- United States -- History.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Ascribed to: Jesse Higgins. Cf. OCLC #3422452
Also ascribed to: William Duane, and to: William Sampson, by Shaw and Shoemaker
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Duane, William, 1760-1835
Sampson, William, 1764-1836.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|