Suspension of the writ of habeas corpus [electronic resource] : letter from the Attorney General, transmitting, in answer to a resolution of the House of the 12th instant, an opinion relative to the suspension of the writ of habeas corpus.
- [Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office, 1861]
- Ex. doc. (United States. Congress. House) ; 37th Congress, 1st session, no. 5
Making of modern law
Ex. Doc. / House of Representatives ; 37th Congress, 1st session, no. 5
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages)
- Habeas corpus -- United States
United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- United States. Congress. House
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|