Xin nan xiong nan di [videorecording] = He ain't heavy, he's my father / bian ju Li Zhiyi ; dao yan Chen Kexin [Peter Chan], Li Zhiyi. = 新難兄難弟 [videorecording] = He ain't heavy, he's my father / 編劇李志毅 ; 導演陳可辛, 李志毅.
- Other Title:
- He ain't heavy, he's my father [videorecording]
- Xianggang : Mei ya lei shen ying die you xian gong si [Mei Ah Laser Disc Co., Ltd], 
香港 : 美亞鐳射影碟有限公司, [200-?]
1 videodisc (97 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Conflict of generations -- Drama.
Fathers and sons -- Drama.
Time travel -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Motion pictures, Chinese.
- Cantonese and Mandarin dialogue with Chinese and English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; all region.
- "A materialistic, success-driven young man is alienated from his father because of their differences. In a time of confusion and perplexity, he somehow travels through time and meets his "youthful" father. The young man experiences his father's anguish of love and the oppressions and struggles of life. He eventually understands his father's philosophy and the value of man"--Container.
- Liang Jiahui, Liang Chaowei, Liu Jialing.
- Cinematography, Liu Weiqiang, Miao Jianhui ; editor, Chen Qihe ; music, Lu Shijie.
- DVD of the motion picture originally produced in 1993.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund.
- Chen, Kexin, 1962- , Director
Li, Zhiyi. , Producer, Screenwriter
Liang, Jiahui. , Actor
Leung, Tony Chiu Wai, 1962- , Actor
Liu, Jialing, 1964- , Actor
John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund.
- Publisher Number:
DVD 047 Mei Ah Laser Disc Co., Ltd.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|