Conduct of lawsuits out of and in court [electronic resource] : practically teaching, and copiously illustrating, the preparation and forensic management of litigated cases of all kinds / by John C. Reed.
- Boston : Little, Brown, 1885.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxvii, 434 pages)
- Trial practice -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Being a new edition of 'Practical suggestions, ' revised and rewritten."
Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Reed, John C. (John Calvin), 1836-1910.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|