Argument against the power of Congress to make United States Treasury notes a legal tender [electronic resource] / by Hon. Clarkson N. Potter.
- Washington, D.C. : Gibson Brothers, 1871.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (78 pages)
- Paper money -- United States.
Legislative power -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: Supreme Court of the United States, December term, 1870
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|