The American chancery digest [electronic resource] : being an analytical digested index of all the reported decisions in equity of the United States courts and of the courts of the several states, to the present time, with notes and a copious index ... / by Thomas W. Waterman.
- 3rd ed
- New York : Banks, Gould ; Albany : Gould, Banks and Gould, 1851.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (3 volumes)
- Equity -- United States -- Cases.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Also, an introductory essay, comprising an historical sketch of the Court of Chancery; an account of the nature, powers, and functions of the Court; and the organization and equity jurisdiction of the courts of the United States, and of each of the states of the Union."
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|